So my mom took me to the doctor today. I'm beginning to realize that this "doctor" is not so cool. Every time we go see him, they strip me down naked and put me on this really cold metal thing and then tell my mom a number. I don't really care for it...it's humiliating, all my parts hanging out for the world to see. The nurse woman takes a tissue to cover up my manhood; like that's going to stop me from peeing on her if I get ticked off enough. Today she said something to make mom really happy though, and I really like making my mom happy. The nurse woman said I weighed 9 lbs 8 oz. I guess that means that I've gained a little weight...It's taken a while for me to gain back my birth weight, but I've finally did it. Yeah, it's because I'm awesome.
Maybe I can let mom get a little more sleep now because she won't have to wake me up in the middle of the night. I'm still trying to decide if I'll allow this great pleasure. I guess she'll have to test me. It might be good for me to get more sleep so I'm more rested when I take over the world.
Does she look like a little pirate?
-
Today, sweet Clara has a major black eye! We saw Dr. Beauchamp yesterday
for her post-op appointment and he said she looked good. The swelling and
bruising...
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment