Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What is this "Date Night"?

Tonight mommy and daddy went on their first post-me Date Night. I don't know what they do on these so-called "Date Nights." They mentioned something about eating Vietnamese food and Sno-cones. That seems to be one of their favorite dates, then usually it includes a movie rental. But I have thwarted their movie watching for now! Ha ha ha!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching me tonight. I had fun sleeping, looking around, crying and sleeping some more!

1 comment:

Harvetta said...

Gabriel,
Great blog this will really help us keep up to date since we live in Kansas and don't get to see you as much as Grandma would like. We are coming down next Friday and Grandma can't wait. Maybe we can let Mom and Dad have another date night. We might have Grandpa cook a special celebration supper for mom and dads and Grandma and Grandpas anniversary
Love
Grandma VF