My mommy has figured out that I have an intolerance to dairy products. She was naughty and ate some food yesterday that had dairy in it. Boy did I show her last night! Take that mom!!! She and daddy always try to keep their cool when I'm showing them how loud I can be. They are hoping my indigestion won't always be an issue.
When I start hollering, my daddy gives me some funny tasting stuff that they've been calling Gripe Water. Are they implying that I gripe at night? Maybe I do a little, but it's because my tummy hurts! Screaming for 45 minutes straight when your tummy hurts is justifiable....right?
Well, time for another nap.
Does she look like a little pirate?
-
Today, sweet Clara has a major black eye! We saw Dr. Beauchamp yesterday
for her post-op appointment and he said she looked good. The swelling and
bruising...
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment