
This past week has been a busy one for me. I got a special visit from both sets of grandparents. It was really fun to see them and to get cuddled a lot. I think I have both Grandma's wrapped around my little fingers (one on each hand). Grandma and Grandpa Freeland were here a week ago and stayed with us which was a lot of fun. They were a big help to Mommy and Daddy. Grandma Freeland did lots of laundry. I made sure to blow out a lot of my clothes so she would have plenty to do...you're welcome, Grandma Freeland.

Then Grandma Von Fange came to visit me on Friday. She's staying until Monday. She's been rocking me to sleep and I love it! Rocking to sleep is one of my favorite past times. I think Grandma Von Fange likes it, too. I missed Grandpa Von Fange. He wasn't able to come and see me this time because he is in Minnesota doing something with a ladder and investigating. I don't really know what he does yet, but I guess it's pretty fun! I'm sure he'll tell me all about it sometime soon. Mommy thinks Grandpa will also tell me that I'm a republican and that Rush Limbaugh should be my best friend. Grandpa seems silly to me...but I think he's neat. Mommy says he likes airplanes a lot, which is fun! I do too! Maybe he'll teach me how to fly one someday.

I also went on my first family outing today. Mommy and Daddy took me to a restaurant and I got to see Aunt Rachel, Uncle P, cousins Syd and Chase and I also got to see Grandma and Grandpa Freeland one more time before they went back home. That was fun. It stressed Mommy out a bit...I think she's just being a little overprotective, but that's what Mommy's do, right? I'm happy that I have such a cool family that loves me enough to spend time with me! And because they love me so much, it will make it much easier to convince them that they need to assist me in taking over the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment