Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everything Is New


My name is Gabriel Michael Freeland. I am now officially 1 week old! I was born on May 7, 2008 at 6:09pm. What an incredible week I've had - 2 trips to see the doctor, many family and friends visiting, late nights with mommy and daddy... it's been great! Sure, mommy and daddy aren't getting a lot of sleep, but I'm having a blast testing out just how loud I can scream!

Soon, I will take over the world.....

3 comments:

Hurricane said...

Questions: I am curious, how did Gabriel become a movie buff and determine his favorite movies are cars, and spiderman?.

Answer: Would it be that Gabriel is a chip off of the old blocks?
Dad VF

Gabriel Michael Freeland said...

To answer your question, Grandpa, I believe it's genetics. Since mommy and daddy love movies so much, it was trait that would obviously be passed onto me.

I can't wait for you and Grandma to hold me again in a few weeks. Love you!

Leslie Amick said...

Hi Gabriel,

My name is Adaela and I am so happy to meet you. I love to keep my Mom and Dad up at night too...and I love to eat!!!! I will be 3 weeks old on Sunday.

Hope to meet you someday soon,
Baby Adaela Amick