
I don't believe in naps. I think they're evil. Why would you want to take a rest when you can stay awake? Mommy keeps trying to convince me that they're the cool thing to do and that everyone's doing it. I think she might even resort to sticking a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of bourbon in my crib to try and coerce me, but I will not give in that easily. I am not going to nap! Every once in a while I feel sorry for her and her efforts to try to coax me into the land of slumber. When I'm feeling that way, I'll give her an hour and a half tops to have to herself so she can get things done, such as the doing my laundry, cleaning my bottles and bowls, or maybe catching a few winks herself from the exhaustion I cause her. But she's got to be crazy if she thinks this is going to be an every day occurrence. I've been testing her lately to see how she responds to not my usual 45 minute naps, but to 30 minute naps. So far, her level of annoyance is right around an 8. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Mom.

Maybe someday I'll be convinced that sleeping is a good idea and even a fun way to pass the time, but until then, I will revolt and say, "BOO HISS" to naps.
2 comments:
oh Gabriel be nice to your beautiful Mother she is the best. You and Adaela need some tylonal pm :)
Gabriel, you had better take it easy on my bestie or else!
Post a Comment