The most amazing things are happening to me. Slowly, but surely, I am adding new skills to my arsenal for taking over the world. This week I learned two new things. The first I shall call the "tuck and roll." I think this will come in quite handy when I'm trying to escape capture (taking over the world is not going to be everyone's cup of tea...). So far, I have learned that I can use this move to escape the clutches of my Mommy & Daddy. Just this last weekend I used this maneuver to roll under the coffee table as well as under my swing. Mommy has since removed the swing stating that it could be a danger to me. I think she's just trying to put a stop to my escape plans.
I also am learning the skill of drinking from a sippy cup. This will be useful in my every day life I suppose. Right now, my testing module has two handles on it that I can easily grasp. but I have reason to suspect that my mother will eventually take those handles away from me to test my strength in holding up the sippy cup without any support. Who does she think I am? The strongest man alive? (I could see why she might think that...I do beat my chest reguarly during diaper changes to show off my muscles, but come on lady, I'm only 6 months old.)
And speaking of my mother, I taught her how to speak my language (as you can see in this video). I've also discovered that if I yank on her hair, she will protest.Once I have mastered these skills, I think I shall move onto sitting in an upward position without the assistance of my parents. Although not nearly as relaxing as having someone else prop you up; I believe that this too will be something I will need to know how to do if I am to take over the world....

No comments:
Post a Comment