Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful


I'm thankful for my family that loves me.

I'm thankful for my crib that I will, on occasion, take naps in.

I'm thankful for my links.

I'm thankful for my exersaucer.

I'm thankful for oatmeal and sweet potatoes.

I'm thankful for my sleep sack.

I'm thankful for my Mommy & Daddy.

I'm thankful for the ability to roll to and fro.

I'm thankful for my new teeth so I can bite my Mommy.

I'm thankful for my Daddy working hard everyday so Mommy can stay home with me.

I'm thankful for the ability to giggle and to cry.

I'm thankful for a Savior I will soon know.

I am thankful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN HE PLEASE COME TO THE TACKY PARTY???????? I will hold him the whole time--please?????

Gabriel Michael Freeland said...

My mommy claims that it would be exceptionally tacky to bring me to this so called Tacky Party you guys are going to Aunt Janae. She thinks the Boyds would disown her.

Instead, she says let's have a date instead and you can hold me all you want!!

Sabrina said...

You forgot one:
I am thankful for my aunt Sabrina, who will give me quantities of soda and treats, and who will take me on the sly to Austin so I will be exposed to the UT campus.