Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Say Cheese!

Last weekend, I had my second photo shoot. A sweet friend of my mom and dad's named Shelley Foster, took some fun photos of me. She has a great website at www.shelleyfoster.com. It was an interesting experience. Mommy and Daddy were in a couple of the pictures with me, but the shoot was mostly about me and capturing how awesome I am.
However, I think my modesty has been compromised. Mommy and Daddy took all my clothes off and put me on some fabric and tried to make me smile. I was in the buff, people!

I tried to show off my physique to the best of my ability, but I have a feeling these pictures are going to come back to bite me in my nude hiney later on in life. I made Mommy promise to not pull these out when I have my first girlfriend over. She'd better not have crossed her fingers when she made that promise.

This weekend is my Baby Dedication at church! I'm so excited! Grandma and Grandpa Von Fange, as well as Grandma Freeland, Uncle P, and Aunt RaeRae are coming to see me get dedicated! Since I'm so little, I'm not quite sure what that means yet, to be dedicated to God. But from what my Mommy tells me, it sounds like she and Daddy are promising to raise me in the church and teach me about Jesus. Sounds good to me! So far what they've told me about God is pretty cool. I'll show you more pictures from my dedication next time, until then, remember: I am awesome.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

These are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Mommy Kristina!!! You and Michael made a beautiful baby and it looks like you're figuring it out, if there's any such thing!

Sabrina said...

If he tries to run for office these will resurface :)