I have unleashed the smile. My mom and dad are getting a kick out of me doing it. They make all kinds of funny noises and faces at me to get me to do it. But I have them figured out...I'm not a monkey. I can not be trained. I don't do tricks. I will smile when I feel like it and frown when I feel like it. But for now, I'm all grins.
Does she look like a little pirate?
-
Today, sweet Clara has a major black eye! We saw Dr. Beauchamp yesterday
for her post-op appointment and he said she looked good. The swelling and
bruising...
Lots of News!
-
Things have rapidly been changing for us here in Salina. We've already
experienced several ups and downs, but are continuing to love our life
here. This we...
Before and afters...
-
This post is LONG overdue! Over the summer we moved in to a fun, older
house. There were lots things to "fix up." In fact, we are still working on
it and p...
Seeking Contentment in God
-
I have had mixed feelings the last couple of weeks. We thought we had our
"dream" house in Kansas City sold only to find out it fell through. We then
panic...
1 comment:
What a beautiful smile! From Aunt Rae Rae, Grama and Grampa Freeland, Syd and Chase. We love you Gabriel!
Post a Comment