Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend has been great. I'm putting my plans for taking over the world on hold for now so I could spend some quality time with my Daddy and Mommy. Mommy was super excited today because she got a Baby Bjorn carrier to tote me around in. She tried it out at Home Depot today...I was amused, I'll give her that. It was pretty comfy being snuggled up next to her, so much so, that I fell asleep. She was pretty happy about that.

I've been grinning a lot more now. I figure I can whip out my smile on special occasions, sure, but people seem to enjoy it more when I do it all the time. Being that I'm a people pleaser (all part of distracting people from knowing that I will soon take over the world), I am showing my gums a lot more now. Mommy even got me on film doing it...as well as me coughing.

Both Mommy and Daddy are feeling pretty good considering I've been letting them get a little extra shut eye at night. Last night I decided to not wake Mommy for 5 hours. She was pretty happy about that. Daddy is apparently not phased from my cries at 4am which he let slip to Mommy this weekend. Whoops....

I miss my Grandparents (both sets!) really bad. I can't wait to see them soon. I think Grandma & Grandpa Freeland are coming down again in July and then in August I take my first road trip to KS to see all the family, specifically Great-Grandma Von Fange. She's turning 80! Geez! And people get excited that I'm almost 8 weeks...just wait till I turn 80! Well, that's all I've got for now....better get back to my plans for taking over the world.







2 comments:

Hurricane said...

Gabriel has a wonderful smile.

Enjoyed the blog.

Looking forward to see you all soon. I am still working in MN. I'll be glad when I get back to Kansas.

Love DAD VF

Grandma and Grandpa F. said...

Love your smile! We can't wait to come see you-20 days and counting!!

Love,

Grama and Grampa F.