
On Thursday I decided to give mom a treat. She's been working really hard to take care of me. She puts my clothes on me, feeds me, bathes me, even wipes my bottom (well, I can't do it yet!!!). So to pay her back for her generosity, I flashed her a gummy grin when she took me to my first ever play group on Thursday. Boy did she freak out! She started smiling really big and talking to me in that fun sing-song voice of hers, so I gave her another grin for good measure. Now that's all she wants me to do. It's tough being the center of attention. She kept trying to coax me to do it for Daddy too. So today I decided what the heck? I'll give Daddy a grin too. So I flashed him a smile and boy did he get happy! I haven't allowed them to take a picture of me doing it yet. I'm saving that for a special occasion.

To reward me for my grins, Mommy and Daddy took me on my first walk. They also took the furry things that try to lick me too. I loved my walk. There was so much to see, it wore me out. So, I decided to take a nap. I hope they take me on another walk really soon! Daddy says he is going to walk the furry things every morning and Mommy offered to have us come along. All I have to say is, as long as Mommy feeds me my breakfast first, I will happily go along for the ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment