Take a look.
It's in a book.
Books are fun. I enjoy chewing on mine and occasionally reading them. I'm a big fan of the story. My daddy reads me a book or two each night before I go to bed. He makes the characters have all kinds of crazy voices too. I find the idea of a story fascinating. Some people are just exceptionally gifted at telling stories. My mom and dad both love weaving stories. Daddy will sometimes make up stories to tell me on Monday nights when Mommy is at school. And my Mommy used to write stories to earn money before she decided to stay home with me.
Currently, my favorite books include: Personal Penguin, Snuggle Puppy, my huge collection of Fairy Tales, and Everybody Poops. Do you have any other recommendations for me to add to my collection?

1 comment:
Oh Gabriel! I love reading, too! You must try Baby Boo, Goodnight Moon, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, and everything by Sandra Boynton. My favorites are Sandra Boynton, especially Moo Baa La La La and But Not the Hippopatomus (Mommies personal fav!).
Kisses, Brynn Addison Shaft
Post a Comment