Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random things about me

My mom has been dinkin' around on this thing called Facebook a lot lately (much to my Daddy's irritation) and she's been reading a lot of notes people have been posting, mostly pertaining to things you might not know about them. Now, I'm only 8 months old and I think I need a little more life experience to come up with 25, but I thought I could come up with a few too.

10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME by Gabriel Freeland

1. I love all things with smiles. Mommy, Daddy, other people, and toys...especially my jester rattle.

2. My BFF Will Harrison was born on my Mommy's birthday. I think he's cool even though we've only hung out a handful of times.

3. My Mommy was told by my Aunt RaeRae to scrub Baby Oil in my hair to get rid of my cradle cap. She did, and then washed my hair 3 times, but I ended up looking like a Greaser. I still love my Aunt RaeRae.

4. I love food and drinking water out of a cup.


5. I love K-State Football and watching it with my Daddy on our big TV.

6. My Daddy is my most favorite person of all time....well, aside from my Mommy. Let's just say I love them equally so they don't fight about it.

7. I have the cutest cheeks in the world and they're very pinchable.

8. I do not recommend sleep as a past time.

9. My Daddy reads me a story (sometimes even TWO!) every night before I go to sleep. My Mommy also sings to me every night to help me fall asleep.

10. My heart is full of love and joy to give to others, but that doesn't make me a softy.I'm still taking over the world.

3 comments:

Adeline said...

Very cute G! I loved reading these 10 things about you!

Kat said...

love it! Brynn just finished hers, too!!!

Sabrina said...

Wow...you are such a cutester!! You really need to sleep for your mommy. Love you.