I really don't understand why my mother won't let me touch this little box-like structure that is placed randomly along the walls. They look so intriguing to me. Every time I try to reach for it, she and Daddy go "Ah ah ah!" and clap their hands at me. At first I thought they were encouraging me to go ahead and touch the mysterious little box. I would smile at them, sometimes even laugh. But now I'm starting to get the impression that this box contains something magical and they don't want to me get to it. Now every time I reach for it, I get the "Ah, ah, ah," the clapping of the hands AND they move me away from it. What is in this little box? Why can't I stick my fingers inside the little holes? Why do they put little covers over the holes? Do they really think this is going to stop me for finding out the secret to the box? I'm certain this is an attempt to stop me from discovering something that will help me take over the world....I wonder what it could be. Don't worry, I won't give up. Someday I'll discover what's inside there.

Reaching for the prize.

Getting caught! Dang it!

Mommy moved me away from the magic little box. Curses!
2 comments:
Oh! Those photos are so hysterical!!!!!
I love the one where he is upset. Those are priceless faces!
Post a Comment