
So last weekend was a rough one. I've grown very attached to Mommy and decided that I was not going to sleep anymore unless she was holding me. I mean, come on, she's so much more comfortable than that cell called the crib. So when she would put me down, I would scream. And I could tell if she was trying to trick me by getting me sleepy with singing or giving me some milk before bed. But I think she has outsmarted me. Now they actually let me cry until I finally get tired of waiting and just go to sleep. It's too much work to cry for 10 to 15 minutes only to have her come in to pat my tummy, say she loves me and then walk away. She doesn't even pick me up. So, I give up. I'll just go to sleep.

Daddy's 29th birthday was last Sunday and I was nice to him and decided to not cry most of the day. I think he appreciated it, along with the cool mug 'o me that I gave him. Mommy wasn't as creative as I was and just got him tickets to see Iron and Wine with Daddy's friend named Shane. B-O-R-I-N-G. A mug is so much cooler.

On a higher note, I tried something marvelous yesterday. Mommy called it Squash. IT WAS DELICIOUS! Mommy even made it herself. She baked the squash in the oven, put it in some loud machine that made it soft and smooth. OH SO YUMMY! I believe she mentioned that I could try bananas this weekend....what the heck is a banana? And will I like it? I'll let you know. I've gotta get back to plotting my revenge for the whole crying it out thing....


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! The faces he makes! The one of you two is priceless! All three of us were giggling here at home!
Love,
Kat
Post a Comment