

Last week was a whirlwind of adventure. So much happened, I don't even know if I remember it all. The thing that sticks out in my little mind most of all is that I got to see my Aunt RaeRae TWICE this week. It was so fun. Mommy and I ventured out to the great city of McKinney to see RaeRae and cousins Sydney and Chase (aka The Bop and Chase-a-roots).

Mommy and I had a fun day trip on Wednesday where RaeRae introduced us to what's called Meatballs and Rice. Mommy claims it was a tasty treat. Must be true because she fixed it for Daddy last night! Then on Saturday, Mommy AND Daddy came with me to see RaeRae and Uncle Paul. We even got to spend the night at their house. I had a lot of fun playing with my cousins, especially Chasers. He would hold my hand and blow raspberries with me. It was great. My Uncle Paul is funny but sometimes he's so funny it makes me cry. :( My Aunt RaeRae is the most fun. She even gave me a bath this weekend in the sink. That was a new experience.

Other events for the week included getting to see Daddy at work two times in one week. Mommy also picked out my Halloween Costume. I am officially going to be a sock monkey. Here is a sneak peak of my costume, but it will look better when I'm surrounded by candy. My Mommy doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to sneak those Halloween goodies she bought into my crib and hid them under my teddy. She'll never think to look there.

Mommy & Daddy also made me try peas this week. This is what I think of peas.

This next weekend is going to be monumental. I am going to my first K-State football game. Unfortunately we are going to have to play a team that my Daddy has told me I am to loath. I don't even know what that means, to loath...they're called the Sooners and coached by a man named Bob Stoops. I think it's funny his name rhymes with poops. Mommy found my joke amusing too. Anyways we're going with Grandma and Grandpa Freeland. And on Saturday, I will finally get to meet my Great Grandma Freeland and maybe my Great Aunt Gloria! That will be a good time, I'm sure. But going to a game means enduring a long ride in that stupid car seat Mommy and Daddy make me ride in. Look, I do my best to tolerate it for a good hour or so without a fuss, but more than that is ridiculous. Can't we just fly to where we need to go? Hopefully this weekend is as fun as the last trip back to Kansas. I'm sure my initiation into the world of K-State football will be nothing less than memorable.

No comments:
Post a Comment