Here's some news...when Mommy and Daddy dropped me off in the nursery this weekend I experienced the strangest thing. I realized I didn't want to be away from them and I cried, even though my Uncle Chris and Aunt Ali were the ones taking care of me in the nursery. Mommy was sad and said that it was the first time I had ever expressed separation anxiety in public. I think she's taking it a little far calling it anxiety...I just didn't want to be away from her. Eventually Aunt Ali won me over by making me laugh and I played with both her and Uncle Chris. I also got a cool new gift this week from a friend of Mommy's named Jennifer. It's called a Snuggler and I love it! It has ribbons on it that I can play with and it's oh so soft. Jennifer also made Mommy a sling to carry me around it. I think it's pretty stylin', myself.

I turned 5 months old this week and guess how I was rewarded, again......with SHOTS! The mean old nurse stuck me twice. I only cried a little bit though, I'll have you know. I'm tough.
Let's talk about food now, shall we? Oh goodness, have I been able to sample so many delicacies. Squash, sweet potatoes, pears, oatmeal, barley, and bananas thus far.
Mommy said that peas would be on the menu this week. Will I like peas? My girlfriend Adaela says their delicious. So far everything has been very tasty. And speaking of tasty, Mommy caught me enjoying one of these fine foods the other day. You can hear how much I liked it by watching the video below.Well, that's all I have to report for now. Hope you enjoyed my update on life. Tune in next week to see what kind of mischief I've gotten myself into.

3 comments:
Gabriel
I am so glad you like your food. I really liked feeding you when I was there to visit. Tell Mommy that I think you should be a sock monkey and you will win the prize.
I miss you all a lot
Grandma VF
Awe, Grandma, I miss you too! Can't wait to see you again when we come up for the KSU/OU game!
Love you lots!
Gabriel
PS. I'll tell Mom your vote is for the sock monkey.
Hi,
Great videos and blogs!! We enjoy getting caught up on your life. Glad you like so many different foods. Wait till you taste applesauce. And your daddy's favorite--cottage cheese!!
We miss you and can't wait to see you in two weeks!!
Love,
Grampa and Grama F.
Post a Comment