Monday, September 22, 2008

Lazy Summer Days


I got new digs this weekend, what do you think?


I think I look pretty darn good!

No, Mommy, I will NOT stay on my tummy. I'm advanced...I can roll over.

Not too much has been happening on the home front. Mom and Dad went on that date last week....I survived. I'd still like to be with my Mom and Dad all the time, but I guess they need space. Can you imagine wanting to have space from ME? Mommy is going to try to get involved in her church's new MOP's program (That stands for Mother's of Preschoolers for those of you not familiar with this acronym...) She and Dad keep saying that I need to be social, so I suppose I'm going to start meeting some new people soon. All for the better I think. That way I can continue recruiting people to help me take over the world.



Just an update for those wondering, my experience with rice cereal is not going so well. Although delicious and moderately nutritious, it upsets my tummy which is driving my Mommy and Daddy crazy. So I think Mommy said I may have to take a break from my adventures with the rice cereal...I'm saddened by this, as it was so yummy.


Sometimes my Mommy and Daddy are meanies! They're not answering to my every beck and call now. They're actually letting me cry sometimes. But my Mommy can't take it for long before she comes to my rescue. I wish she just wouldn't let me cry to begin with, but Daddy says it's something about "learning to settle myself." I think it's a bunch of hooey. Mommy does a fine job of settling me!!! Wait til I get bigger and have bigger lungs, Daddy. I'll show you crying it out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the second pic from the top is AMAZING!!!! he looks like a litle doll (in a manly way just in case Michael si reading this. lol) and I LOVE it!

e