Sunday, August 10, 2008

3 months young

I celebrated 3 months of being alive last Thursday. Do you know what present my mother got me? *INSERT SARCASM HERE* A trip to the doctor's office. Can you believe that? Instead of toys and cake like "normal" children would receive, I was given two shots. I did not give the nurse the satisfaction of seeing me cry, although the Polio shot that was administered did sting a bit. I would not shed a tear in front of her though. I must let the world know that I am strong and I can undergo harsh conditions before I would ever give up my plans on taking over the world. However, I did end up having a good day. I shouldn't leave out the fun that happened to me on my 3 month celebration. Mommy and Daddy took me to my first baseball game at Ameriquest Field! It was the Yankees vs. the Texas Rangers. The Rangers lost...of course. But we didn't care. The Martin's (that family that is going to have the little girl....) got box seats to the game and invited us to join them. I stayed inside the air conditioning with Mommy and Kristen while Daddy watched the game with Daniel. Fun times were had by all.



I have decided that I need to be kind to my mother and give her a break. I chose to sleep through the night for four nights in a row last week. But the last couple days, I've awoken at 4:30am, just to throw her off and keep her on her toes. I don't want her to think she has me figured out.


I've begun recruiting others like myself to join my regime. One person in particular by the name of Liam. Mommy and Daddy took me to his house where he lives with his parents, Brittany and Craig. He definitely has potential. I'll check back with him in a few months and see what kind of progress he's made.


Mommy announced some really good news! She is officially staying home with me instead of working at our church. She seemed very sad to be leaving her job, but she's very excited to spend more time with me. This just shows that I have her wrapped around my finger and right where I want her. Without the distraction of work, maybe she too will join me on my quest for world domination. It would be a big help to have someone tall enough to reach things and someone who can communicate my demands effectively.


I'm getting ready to go on my first out of state journey in just a couple of weeks. Mommy, Daddy and I are headed to Kansas to visit my Great-Grandma Von Fange for her 80th birthday. I'm excited to meet everyone else in my family. I still have yet to meet my older cousins, aunts, uncles and other great-grandparents. I'm also really excited about meeting my Aunt Liz and my new friend Blake. I'm thinking I might be able to recruit him as well. I had heard lots of things about them and am anticipating our introduction. He might be harder to convince though, since he is 4 months older than me. But regardless, it should be a good time.

Well, I'm off to spend more quality time with my Mommy and Daddy, Daddy especially. It's so fun to have him home and to get to play with him all weekend long!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa F. said...

Happy 3 month birthday! We should have called you or Skyped that night! Glad you had a great time at your first baseball game - cute picture by the way. Can't wait to see you when you come to Kansas soon! You will have two parties - one Friday night in your honor and Grma VonFange's on Sat!

Love, Grama and Grampa F.