Friday, August 15, 2008

My name fits me

I decided to try out my voice this week and see if I could live up to the name my parents gave me. (You do all know that Gabriel is the angel of music right???) My mom recorded my first demo a couple of days ago and I have to say, I think it sounds pretty awesome. But I'm sure no one is surprised by that, because I am the definition of awesome.




This week has been pretty uneventful for me. Although my mom did take me up to see my dad at work for lunch last week. That's always a good time. I love seeing my dad whenever I can. He's probably my most favorite person ever. He always makes me smile and laugh.

Mom took me on a walk today because the heat had backed off a lot. It was a chilly 79 degrees....compared to the 105 we were feeling earlier last week. Rain does amazing things. Mom's also introduced me to pack 'n' play time. It's a good chance for me to have some "me" time with just my apple and my rattle. I think it gives mom a good break too, although she can't stay away from me too long because she loves me so much.

My trip to KS is quickly approaching and I can hardly wait. Don't worry, I'll document all the new experiences I have in KS when I get a chance. Hopefully many of you reading this will leave more comments for me soon. Mom and Dad officially sent out my birth announcement. Better late than never right? Leave me a comment and say hello! Hopefully I'll get you see you (or meet you) soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Amick said...

lookin good Gman. Looking good!
Smooches
Adaela