

This week was eventful as I battled my cold. My grandparents (both sets!) came to visit me! They spent lots of time cooing at me and making me laugh, something my mom and dad find frustrating because I won't laugh at them. Ha ha! Grandma Freeland introduced me to one of my dad's old toys, "the musical apple." I found it to be delightful and played with it quite a bit. Apparently my father had the same fascination with it as a child that I have. It's wonderful! I hit it with my arm and it jingles at me. Grandma and Mom set up a picture to recreate what it looked like when my dad used to play with it. Apparently they're identical pictures.



I also got a visit from and go to go visit my Aunt Rae Rae and Uncle Paul. They held me and played with me, which was awesome.
The final excitement to my week was when our Air Conditioner went out on Sunday. My parents seemed to have their diapers in a bunch, but I didn't see the problem. I was fine! If they would just walk around in just their diapers, they'd feel better, too. But they wouldn't hear of it. Instead they called up their friends the Martins and I experienced my first overnight stay at someone else's home. It was wonderful! So many new things to look at. In fact, I overheard my mother talking to Kristen, the mother of that house, and I found out that she will in fact be having a possible girlfriend for me in the next few months! Hooray! This is exciting news, although, I do feel a strong connection already with Adaela Amick....so many women, so little time. My mother betrothed me to Adaela long ago, so she will remain my first choice.
Well, it's time for yet another round of sleep. Until next time, good day.

1 comment:
I like you too Gabriel! You are the cutesy.
Love
Adaela
Post a Comment