Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Big News!

I have a very important announcement to make.

I'm going to be a big brother in March!!


Now, I'm not entirely sure what that means. My mom and dad keep asking me where this "baby" is (which I have yet to actually see), but because I don't want them to catch on how confused I am that I can't actually see a baby, I just say, "In the baby tummy." After all, Mommy keeps telling me that the baby is sleeping in there, so I figured that answer was reasonable. But I'm not quite sure how it got in their to curl up and take a nap. To be honest, I don't think it would be that comfortable. But who am I to judge another person's sleeping spot. I wonder what having a baby brother or sister means? Surely Mommy and Daddy won't expect me to share all MY toys or share their attention. I'm almost positive this baby will understand that Mommy and Daddy are MINE. I mean, there really is no other choice, am I correct? You don't share a Mommy and a Daddy...do you?

In other news, we've been having fun together as a family a lot lately. Trips to the Ft. Worth Zoo, Grapevine's Paradise Pond, the park, watching K-State Games, and starting Mother's Day Out or what I call school. It's so much fun! I've meet loads of new friends and I even get to "rest" on a nap mat. I'm going to school three times a week, which Mommy has been grateful for. It's been allowing her to study for her super important test she's taking this week to become a real life counselor!! Lots going on in the Freeland family.

No comments: