Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Time!

This summer has been a busy one for me. I've been doing all kinds of things. Mom got me enrolled in swimming lessons and I'm loving them. I can jump into the pool to her now and even go underwater for about 4-5 seconds. Although I'm not to keen on floating on my back yet, I do enjoy singing the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Song that my teacher has us sing when we try to float.

I've finally moved up to a big boy bed too! It's awesome to be able to crawl in and out of bed on my own whenever I want. Since I've moved to my big boy bed though, I've found that it's fun to wake up at 6:00 am. Now I have even more time to play! Mommy and Daddy are super happy about that.

It's been really hot here in Texas. Mommy keeps talking about wanting to move because she's so hot. I say, let's just stay inside and watch a show. Then we're comfy in the A/C and can still enjoy living where we're at.


My Great Aunt Gaila and cousin Larisa came to visit us for a day too! That was fun. They live in Bolivia so we don't get to see them very often. I had a lot of fun playing with them.


Grandma and Grandpa Freeland also came down to visit and stayed with us and my other cousins for a few days. Since it was over the Fourth of July, Daddy showed me how to light fireworks (okay, he didn't show me how, but I did take notes...). Daddy busted out his old trumpet to prove to Grandma and Grandpa that he could still play. I even took a stab at it.

So far, summer has been awesome. I'm hoping that my Grandma and Grandpa Von Fange will be able to come visit me in August. If they do, I promise I'll have more photos to share! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

No comments: