The celebration extravaganza started the day of my actual birthday and went for a whole week! The first day, Mommy and Daddy treated me to Chic-Fil-A! I even got to indulge in some ice cream and a special Cookies and Cream Cupcake from What's Up Cupcake! De-licious! Mommy and Daddy also surprised me with a new tricycle! This set of wheels is sure to serve me well as I start recruiting other kids in the neighborhood to help me with my plans to take over the world. I mean, I've got style now. Who could refuse me?
Then it was time to really get the celebrating underway. Saturday came and what a party we threw! My best friends (and many of Mommy's best friends) came to live it up with us, dining on fresh, grass-fed beef from Genesis Beef (thanks for grilling the hamburgers, Uncle Paul!) and awesome salad, chips, drinks and C-A-K-E! Mommy made all of my cupcakes from scratch and they were delicious! I think she's pretty creative to throw all this together, while trying to graduate at the same time. :) Daddy cleaned out our garage and we set up shop early Saturday morning. I was really excited that several of my grandmas were able to join us! Grandma Von Fange came in early on Wednesday and then Grandma and Grandpa Freeland, Great Grandma Renberger and Great Grandma Freeland arrived on Friday night. I wish they could have stayed longer. Their visits are always too short!
Here are a few pictures from my joint party with Mommy to celebrate her graduation from Dallas Baptist University. I'm so proud of her!
Here are a few pictures from my joint party with Mommy to celebrate her graduation from Dallas Baptist University. I'm so proud of her!
I think I see a girlfriend in my future.
Needless to say, she was excited! Daddy failed to mention that it was all MY idea. But that's okay, I'll give him the credit this time.
Now that the partying is over, it's time to rest, relax and enjoy the whole summer with my Mommy! It's going to be a great three months!

1 comment:
What an awesome dual party! Good job mama!
~Erin
Post a Comment