Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love, love, love

All you need is love, right? At least that's what Grandpa Freeland's favorite Beatles tell us. That's all I've got right now, and I'm pretty darn happy. I'm starting to realize that I can "make" people love me. Now you may ask, how do you make people love you. It's simple. You have to be punch-a-wall cute, like me! I've learned that my Mommy and Daddy fall more in love with me when "cute-out" my Mom and Dad, mainly my mom, since Daddy doesn't use the word "cute."
Take this picture for instance. The other day I was having a conversation with my Mommy, telling her about my plans to take over the world and I simply touched her face to get her to focus on what I was saying. Needless to say, she had a "cuted-out" moment that Daddy so happened to get on camera. She then began to repeat over and over again how much she loved me. It made me feel good, thus I think it will aid my attempt at world domination.

Here's some other big news. I turned 7 months old this last week. Yep, I'm getting up there in age. Soon, Mom and Dad will be handing me the keys to the car. Daddy got fancy with his sign making abilities to congratulate me on my day. To show him my appreciation of the sign, I crumpled it up while he and Mommy took a picture. That's how I show them my love; I destroy things.
Christmas is coming. From the sounds of it, it's a pretty fun holiday. You know that guy named Jesus that I told you about last month; the guy I was dedicated to? Well, it's His birthday on Christmas! We're going to throw him a big party! We even got a tree and put lots of presents underneath it.
Mommy and Daddy are making sure I know that Christmas isn't just about presents and eggnog (although I can't wait to try that!), but that it's about celebrating the birth of Jesus. It sounds good to me. I think I'm going to like Christmas! We're going to be heading back to Kansas again to see Grandma and Grandpa Freeland and Von Fange too. That will be a fun trip! I get to go in my new "big-boy" car seat (an early gift from Santa). Hopefully I'll enjoy sleeping it better than that ol' baby seat I was in before. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Only you get my "punch the wall cute" love thing!