Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Squealer

I have mastered a new noise. Mom and Dad refer to it as the "squeal" and it is awesome. I get lots of attention when I do it. I even have been able to carry on squealing conversations with my Mom. Talking is starting to sound pretty cool. Mom keeps saying "Say Mama!" And then Dad says, "No, say DaDa!" What in the world are they talking about?

I also learned this past weekend that there is something more exciting than my play gym and fish links...K-State Football!! GO CATS! On Saturday, Mom made sure that she decked us all out in our Saturday best. You can view our family photo that we took to commemorate the beginning of football season below.



I'm going back to the doctor for my four month check up next week. Can you believe that I'll be 4 months old on Saturday. Time sure has flown by. Soon I'll be out of the crib and taking over the world.

1 comment:

Leslie Amick said...

You look great!! Go KSU!