
In my eager attempt to take over the world, I have chosen to drive my mother crazy. I am officially holding a revolt against naps...at least naps that are longer than 45 minutes at a time. I need plenty of awake time to perfect my schemes. I also am requiring more food. I need to store up my energy if I am to be successful. My original intention was not to drive my Mommy to banging her head against a wall, but alas, there is a price to pay for awesomeness and to skillfully take over the world.
On a more informative note, I'm learning a lot lately. I'm getting much more skilled at holding my head up and I have learned that I can emit sounds out of my mouth that attract reactions from my parents. What a useful skill!
Maybe someday I'll decide that I need to sleep longer and grant my mother her wish to put me on a schedule (although not likely), but for now, it's late hours and lots of learning as I prepare for the day I will rule the world!






No comments:
Post a Comment