My baby brother officially has a name, too. Mommy and Daddy told me his name is Dominic Isaiah. I think it's a suitable little brother name. I've been helping Daddy get his room ready. He even let me stir the paint for the room.
Dominic's going to live right next door to me. I'm very excited about the prospect of having someone new to play with, but my Mommy and Daddy keep asking me, "Are you going to share your toys with Dominic?" Um, look parents. I'm saying yes now to appease you, but I think you're going to be in for a shock when you come to the realization that those toys are MINE and not Dominic's. I worked hard for them and he's going to have to earn his keep by working for his own toys. He'll have to learn to bust out the charm, just like I did and be rewarded with new books and dinosaurs and race cars. If they think I'm just going to blindly hand over my toys, well, they have another thing coming. But for now, to keep Mommy stress free and Daddy in a happy mood, I'll continue to say yes.
He's going to be here in just about 6 weeks. Guess it's probably time I put together an instruction manual for Dominic so he's prepared on how to be a little brother to the most awesome big brother in the world. He also needs brush up on the skills needed for world domination. My hope is that he'll be a good asset to my team. I guess we'll find out pretty soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment