It's amazing how much a little walking makes in your life. Since I began walking only a 4-5 months ago, my vocabulary has exploded! I didn't realize there were so many words that I could say. If I would have known, I would have walked months before! Geez, guys, why didn't you tell me? My Mommy says she's not trying to brag, but for a kid who was lagging behind in vocabulary and can now say close to 75 words, she thinks I'm pretty awesome and is pretty proud of me.



Ever since I learned to transport myself in the upright position, I've been super chatty. I'm still mastering some words, such as that thing that flies in the sky which I like to call an "air-mane", or those shows that I ocasssionally get to enjoy that are longer than 30 minutes called "moo-ees". I'm also learning my manners with "peas" and "mo-mo" (thank you). Daddy's favorite word that I say is when he says "Go Cats!", and I say "Tuh-Dow!" I'm even working on stringing two to three words together. My favorite phrases are, "Where Daddy go?" and "There you are!" Language is so much fun.
Mommy's working with me now on saying my own name. I'll tell you what, those "G's" are hard to say. As for now though, you can call me by my Zorro name: "Pey-Co", which is my own version of how to pronounce my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment