Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells!

"Robin laid an egg! The Batmobile, lost a wheel and the Joker got away! Hey!"
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Mommy has been slacking on the job of making sure she grants me access to the computer so I can update my blog regularly. Can you believe it's been almost 2 months since I've blogged? Ridiculous. I suppose I should catch you up on the happenings in my life.

At the beginning of November, we went home for a KSU football game. Mommy and Daddy decided not to take me to the game, which bummed me out until I found out I was going to get to stay with my Uncle Ryan! I had so much fun playing with Uncle Ryan and my cousins Maddie and Mya. I think I may have had more fun than Mommy and Daddy. Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jennifer gave me my first taste of McDonalds too! Yum, yum! Chicken Nuggets!! I also got to spend a lot of time with my Grandparents. I learned that stickers are AWESOME.


Thanksgiving came and went and I wasn't sad to see it go. I woke up Thanksgiving morning terribly sick. All I wanted to do was be held, but Mommy thought it would be a good idea to fix this huge ginormous feast for Thanksgiving (for just me, Daddy, and her by the way...) and was too busy stuffing a turkey, whipping up a green bean casserole, and mashing potatoes to listen to me fuss. So, my Daddy had to do most of the work that day. He didn't mind though. I think he enjoy the fact that I just laid on his chest and fell asleep watching the Cowboys game. Sick or not, I was still able to enjoy the delicious supper of turkey!



November closed on a very high note for my family. I finally mastered WALKING! I can not be stopped. I am so much closer to taking over the world now, I can feel it! Over the past two months, I have practiced walking, falling, and squatting over, and Over, and OVER again. I have now graduated from crawling and am moving onto climbing things at least two times my height. The world is mine!


We're getting ready to go on our annual Christmas trip to Kansas. Mommy and Daddy are getting really excited, and so am I. It's supposed to blizzard (that's right, blizzard) on Christmas Eve!! It will be my first white Christmas. I may have to convince Mommy and Daddy to pick up a snow suit and boots for me while we're there so I can play out in the snow! I'm going to get to spend a lot of time with both sets of my grandparents. We're going to stay at Grandma Vetta and Grandpa Al's first, then onto Grandma and Grandpa Freeland's.


I've heard rumor that a fat man in a red suit may be coming down the chimney at Grandma Vetta and Grandpa Al's. Mommy says he might just bring me some fun new toys, as long as I pay him in cookies. I'm not sure how he's going to fit through that skinny chimney, but more power to him. This is a man after my own heart; getting paid in cookies. I would have worked a little harder at walking if Mommy and Daddy had picked up on the fact that I would take cookies as payment. Mmmm.....boy, do I love a cookie!


I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I'm sure that when I return to Texas, I'll have a tale or two to tell, as well as many pictures to post. Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Janae Gibson said...

too cute!!!

Leslie Amick said...

Adorable!!! Merry Christmas! We've missed you.