Thursday, August 13, 2009

I will be a big boy, I will be a big boy...

I keep telling myself that I will be strong, be "a big boy" today when I go get my 15 month check up. But do you realize what I'm going to have to go through today? The crazy nurse lady is going to stick my legs with that pointy needle and it's going to hurt like no other. You know, just once, I'd like to see how the crazy nurse woman would feel if I stuck her with that needle! I bet she'd scream and shed a few tears too.

Mommy and Daddy are very interested to see how much I've grown. I'll have to report back what the doctor says. I think I'm growing pretty fast! I'm mastering some new techniques. This recent video will show you a skill that I'm sure will come in handy when I'm a teenager. I think they call it T.P.ing.



In other news, I got to meet my new baby cousin Erynn this past weekend. She's really little and I wanted to play her, but Mommy said no, that she was too little. I really don't like being told no. Maybe some day Erynn will play with me. Guess I have to wait a while before that happens.
That's all I've got to report for this week. Those yucky shots are just hours away now. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: