I also got to go swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Freeland's house with my cousins Sydney and Chase. Uncle Paul and Aunt Rae Rae were there too. I'm pretty sure my new cousin Erynn was there, but I never got to see her. Sydney informed me that she's still in her Mommy's tummy. I don't know why she didn't come out to play with us. It seemed like it would have been more fun to play with us then be cramped up there inside a tummy.
While swimming, I have learned that unless I really concentrate on staying upright, I will go under water, which I am not a fan of. I'm also learning that the grass is not out to get me. I was even brave and sat in it this weekend without crying.
On Thursday, we went out to the Rolling Hills Refuge to see the tree that got planted in memory of my Great Grandpa Dale and in honor of Grandma Freeland's 30th year of teaching preschool. It was fun seeing some of the animals, especially the big monkey!
There were lots of family members in town to see me too! I finally got to meet my Great Aunt Gaila and cousin Larissa! I also got to see three great grandmas and lots of great aunts and uncles. I also got to hang out with my cousins Ryan, Jennifer, Maddie, and Mya! I just LOVE having a big family! Aunt Liz and Uncle Luke stopped by in their new Warman family bus, but then Mommy and Daddy did the strangest thing. They ditched me to go out with Aunt Liz and Uncle Luke. WITHOUT ME. Can you believe they would want a break from me?
It was an exciting weekend, full of a lot of fun. But, I'm really happy to be back home. I made sure Mommy and Daddy knew I was ready to be home by protesting all the way home. (My crying did have advantages though. I got to watch a lot of Elmo's World and Baby Einstein on the way home!) I'm looking forward to my next visit! It can't come soon enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment