Other updates in my life are that I think I've contracted another cold. Yes, my nose is running like a faucet and Mommy is trying to suck out my brains again with that green rubber syringe thing. It's such a horrible feeling, but I do have to admit, I feel better afterwards.
My grandmas (Grandma Von Fange, Freeland, and Great Grandma Renberger) are coming to visit me in a couple weeks! I'm so excited! I love getting to play with them. I'm think we may even go to the zoo while they're here with Aunt Rae Rae and her brood. Fun times are coming soon.
I also got to enjoy my first steak dinner last week. Oh, it was divine. Red meat is good! (Although it wasn't that red when Mommy gave it to me....) Mommy paired it with some sweet potatoes and a nice big bowl of Oatmeal. For dessert, I dined on pureed peaches. It was exquisite. I'm really enjoying trying new foods as I get older. Pears and squash are still pretty tasty, but it's fun discovering this new world of food such as noodles, potato soup, chicken, pork, zwieback toast, biter biscuits, yogurt, and more! My palate is definitely becoming more refined as I age.

1 comment:
Thanks for the update...Dad
Post a Comment