Monday, March 30, 2009

Advancements

I've been working on mastering more skills and have finally had a break through. I have now learned how to pull myself up onto things. Again, I have found a skill that will be very useful in ruling the world. I've found that pulling myself up also makes my awesomeness more appealing to others. My Mommy and Daddy like to try snapping photos of me when I pull myself up.
I've also learned to crawl on all fours (knees and hands) vs. my regular army crawl. I'm still working on the perfection of this skill, but give me time. I'll have it down soon enough.

This last picture is one Mommy took right before I went to bed last week. I was sporting my new pajamas and a post-bath hair-do. I'm lookin' pretty good, wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

Adeline said...

What a handsome little boy!!!!